PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Companies and organizations should take care on the protection of personal data, which is used by their management and administration. The term »personal data« stands for the data of their employees, clients, etc. Slovenian Act on protection of personal data defines the circumstances and conditions under which personal data can be collected and used for different management purposes.
Considering the slovenian legislation on this field of law, every company or other organization (a data controller) has to make catalogues of the collections of different kinds of personal data. These catalogues should be registered with the competent State´s supervisory body. Managers of the collections of the personal data (data controllers)should also make a special statute or book of regulations in which they specify various proceedings and parameters on protecting personal data. They should also sign corresponding contracts with optional third party personal data managers, which manage personal data in the name and with authorization of the company or organization.
– getting all necessary information on present state of the protection of personal data at our clients,
– planning, integrating and monitoring of the whole system of the protection of personal data at our clients,
– making all of the necessary acts and other documents in accordance with Slovenian legislation (ZVOP-1),
– periodical accordancy tests,
– submission of the catalogues to the competent State´s body of supervision,
– help with executing internal processes of decision-making, regarding the claims which are filed by the individuals about personal data processing.
Catalogues of the collections of personal data.
Books of regulations on protection of personal data.
Statutes with detailed proceedings and measures for the protection of personal data.
Contracts on processing the personal data.
Arrangement and preparation of various forms, regarding agreements, evidence, authorizations in accordance with Slovenian legislation.
Other legal acts and contracts.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS :
We mainly offer our knowledge and experiences on this field of law to the data controllers(companies and organizations) in public and private sector, which are obliged to plan, integrate and monitor the execution of the whole system of the protection of personal data in their companies and organizations in accordance to Slovenian legislation. Our offer is also widely used with other subjects, which have some rights and obligations regarding the Act of protection of personal data (such as: users and contractual processors of personal data plus to the individuals, whose personal data are processed).